Sustainability or Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) is at the heart of our purpose, business, products and day-to-day decision making.
We define ‘sustainability’ as: 'meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.' And we know how important it is to being a successful business.
- It ties to our long-term purpose.
- It links to the demands of our customers and partners.
- Companies that focus on sustainability are inherently lower risk.
- We think it’s the right thing to do.
Sustainable Development Goals
- Development of zero emission systems at point of use
- Ability of systems to use multiple sources of fuel, including ammonia, to accelerate decarbonation
- Product design and lifecycle management
- Energy management of operations
- Supporting the decarbonisation of several key industries
- Materials sourcing and efficiency, linked to effective supply chain and procurement management
- Embedding effective health & safety practices in system build and use
- Embedding effective health and safety culture and practices for all employees
- Clear diversity and inclusion practices
- Employee health and well-being initiatives
- Commitment to help the communities we live in
- Strong board over sight
- Supply chain and procurement management
- Effective decision making is embedded throughout the business
- Driving change through effective KPIs
We have a range of policies:
- Code of ethics
- Diversity and inclusion
- Health and safety
- Terms and conditions
AFC Energy is a proud supporting member of the Hydrogen Council and has spent years working closely with them. Our shared vision for a hydrogen future propels us forward in developing an industry that can help solve the world’s decarbonisation challenge.
We are also proud members of Hydrogen Europe and together we are advancing carbon neutrality by accelerating the European hydrogen industry.